Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 2 of Nutrisystem & Weekend Plans


And the verdict is: Yummy food.

The food is actually really good for diet food. No, it is not as good as a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate cake, but it is much better than I expected. It is also filling, I have hardly felt hungry at all.

I also find it really easy, especially as someone that is working full time and going to school full time. I don't have to really think about it. Put some food in the microwave, pick out a veggie and a fruit and you are good to go. LOVE not having to cook or plan meals. So that is that.

This weekend is going to be busy, but it should be nice. The Husband is not going to be home tomorrow, so I get the house to myself. YAY! I plan on watching crap TV and working on both of my essays...and taking Charlie the cat to get shaved for summer. I hope to also get some laundry and cleaning done..but we shall see about that. Sunday we are taking my Grandma to brunch for her birthday, her 85th birthday. 85 and still going strong! We are heading to Duke's in Huntington Beach, should be a fun day. Then coming home to do MORE homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment