Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So, um, yeah.

Just noticed that it has been 7 months since my last post. That is some dedicated blog slacking right there! Lots of changes in 7 months, most of them good :)

We moved into a townhouse in RSM, which I LOVE. I never knew how much I could love a two car garage.

I am going to school full time to get my BA in Sociology, and will probably go on to get my Master's in Human Behavior. At least that is the plan as of now. The Husband is going to go back and get his BA after I am done with mine. We both had finished our AA, but never went any further. It is time for us to finish.

Hopefully part of that plan will include me updating this blog more! I have a new laptop (purchased for school since I am doing it all online) and this leaves me plenty of time to sit on the couch and type to my hearts content. Plus it is a really good way to avoid doing school work.

In other exciting news, The Husband and I are working on adding to our family. I have some medical issues so it might be a long journey, but right now we are both optimistic. We even bought a new family friendly vehicle...a 2010 Honda CRV. I LOVE IT.

Other than that nothing too exciting has happened. Life has been happily steady. We have LOTS of fun plans for the summer. We are going to Boston, then Comic Con again, then Pageant of the Masters, then girls weekend in Palm Springs. Somewhere in there I will be working and going to school full time, and hopefully growing a human. So summer should be lazy ;)

On an unrelated note, happy Primary Day CA! Hope everyone voted. *Crossing my fingers that Gavin Newsom won the primary for Lt. Governor*

No comments:

Post a Comment