Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The last day of food.


Well, the last day of eating whatever I want that is. I am starting Nutrisystem tomorrow at the suggestion of another blogger, Heir to Blair. No diet that I have tried has ever worked for me, so I am hoping that having built in portion control on the 3 big meals will make a huge difference. Nutrisystem provides breakfast, lunch, dinner and a desert/snack. Everything else comes for a list of suggested foods which is mainly fruits, veggies and dairy. I am also in counseling (for a few reasons), but one of them is my emotional and stress eating. Here is to hoping the combination of the two will help me re-learn how to eat without feeling deprived all the time.

Since I feel like my food freedom is ending, I decided to splurge one last time tonight (at least until I am pregnant) and eat pizza. Lots of pizza. And Cinniman sticks with icing. SO.FULL. I think after that I am more than ready to eat less. It is sitting like a brick in my stomach right now and I must weigh and extra 20lbs at least. Lesson: Food Splurge is not as much fun as it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment