Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I have succumbed.

So here we go, I officially have a blog. I really didn't think that blogging was for me, as I am not much of a writer. I am very opinionated, but many times have a hard time putting those opinions into words that actually make the point I am trying to convey. I guess now is the time to learn to do that effectively!

I am going to start out this blog with a list of my goals for this year. I refuse to call these New Years Resolutions becuase I never ever keep my resolutions. This year, we will just have goals :)

  1. Lose 30 pounds by July
  2. Work out 5 days a week for a min. of 30 minutes
  3. Incorporate more current event and history books into my reading. Less fluff, more substance.
  4. Declutter the house and actually keep it that way
  5. Give more to my marriage and take less
  6. Volunteer more of my time
  7. Make more time for friends
  8. Cook at least 2 nights a week (Maybe I should add learn to cook here as well? LOL)
  9. Learn at least one new hobby/skill
  10. Amend spending habits to focus on saving and paying off debt and less on "things"

So I have my work cut out for me, but I have a feeling this will be a great year. I am motivated and not willing to give up on any of my goals.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome goals!!

    I'm glad you have a blog! You are added to my list!

    ReplyDelete