Friday, March 27, 2009

Colds Suck.

I actually think having a cold is worse than having the flu. Sure, you are more functional with a cold, but all you really want to be doing is lying on a couch watching mindless TV. At least with the flu it's usually a day or two then it is out of your system. Colds linger FOREVER.

I started feeling sick on Wednesday, got worse on Thursday then got a little better today. I was beginning to feel optimistic. Then BAM!, now I am starting to cough. DAMN YOU COLD!

I am really really wanting to get back into a steady workout routine, and between surgery and sickness I am wondering if that is ever going to happen.

At least it is Friday, and I can sit my lazy bum on the couch alllllll evening.

Maybe I should invest in this device:

No comments:

Post a Comment