Monday, March 2, 2009

Cranium ROCKS

I love board games. LOVE them. I grew up in a house where we were always playing games (and still do!) so I have probably played almost every major board game there is. I love Scategories, Life, Sorry, Monopoly, Trivial Pursuit, Apples to Apples and many many others. All of those pale in comparison to the funniest board game ever created, Cranium.

The only problem with this game is that you have to have at least 4 people to play it, so it is not one that The Husband and I can play together on our game nights. Maybe that is why when I DO get the chance to play it I enjoy it all the more. This weekend I was able to spend almost an entire day with my best girl friend and her family. In the evening a couple other friends came by and we all sat down and played this game for a couple of hours. We laughed so hard we cried. Between drawing with our eyes closed to charades to humming songs, we made complete asses of ourselves and loved every.single.minute. This was only compounded by the fact that "Team Mommy" was trying to take care of/breastfeed their infants in the middle of doing all of this. Seriously, it was probably the funniest thing ever. (Shout out to K & A, thanks for the great time!)

So I highly recommend the combination of good friends, good booze and Cranium.

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this game. This and apples to apples are way up on my list.

    The only ones my husband and I have lined up for game night is scrabble and scattegories, I can't find any other really good 2 person board games.

    ReplyDelete